Back in February, Asus introduced its new budget oriented smartphone ZenFone Live with real-time beautification technology and today the company has officially launched it in India. The smartphone contains a live-streaming beautification app for real-time beautification. Through this app, you can see your skins without any blemishes and smooth. According to the company, this BeautyLive system also works with the Facebook, YouTube and other live streaming apps.
Specifications of Asus ZenFone Live
- 5-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with 75% screen-to-body ratio
- Quad-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- 2GB RAM
- Adreno 305 GPU
- 16GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on Zen UI 3.5
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.4 um pixel size, soft LED flash, 82-degree wide-angle lens
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- Dual MEMS microphones
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2650mAh battery
Asus ZenFone Live sports a 5-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display. It is powered by Quad-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor along with 2GB RAM. The internal memory is 16GB which can be expanded up to 128GB with microSD. Out of the box, this smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on Zen UI 3.5.
A 13MP camera is placed at the back with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens while on the front, a 5MP camera is placed with f/2.2 aperture, 1.4 um pixel size, soft LED flash, 82-degree wide-angle lens. It has got Hybrid Dual SIM facility and Dual MEMS microphones to reduce background noise. ZenFone Live has a 2650mAh battery under the hood.
Asus ZenFone Live comes with a price tag of Rs. 9999 and available through both offline and online retailers like Flipkart and Amazon across in India. This device comes in Shimmer Gold, Rose Pink, and Navy Black color variants.