Asus launched Zenfone Go 5.0 was launched few months back but now they have also launched a new variant of Zenfone Go which is ZC451TG with 4.5 inch Display and 1GB RAM. Lets checkout other specs of this device.
Asus Zenfone Go ZC451TG Specifications
- 4.5-inch FWVGA (854 x 480 pixels) display
- 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6580 processor
- Mali 400MP2 GPU
- 1GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Zen UI 2.0
- Dual SIM
- 5MP auto focus rear camera with LED flash
- 0.3MP front camera, Fix Focus
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 1600mAh battery
Asus Zenfone Go ZC451TG has 4.5-inch FWVGA (854 x 480 pixels) display. This device is powered by 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6580 processor with Mali 400MP2 GPU and 1GB LPDDR3 RAM. The internal storage is 8GB which is expandable upto 64GB using microSD.
The device runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) out of the box with Zen UI 2.0 on the top of it. The rear camera is a 5MP rear camera with auto focus, f/2.0 aperture and LED flash. The front-facing camera is 0.3MP front camera with Fix Focus to take selfies and video calling. It has 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS connectivities. It has also got 1600mAh battery.
The Asus Zenfone Go ZC451TG is priced Rs. 5,299 and comes in Charcoal Black, Pearl White, Rouge Pink, Flash Blue colors. The device is now available in Flipkart. The smartphone will also be available in offline stores and other ecommerce portals from second week of January 2016.