ASUS already launched the first generation Zenfone Go 4.5 in December last year and now they have launched the 2nd Generation Zenfone Go 4.5. The model name of this new device is ZB452KG. Lets checkout the specifications of this device.
Specifications of ASUS Zenfone Go 4.5 2nd Generation
- 4.5″ FWVGA (854×480 pixels) Display
- 1.2 GHz Quad-core Qualcomm processor
- LPDDR2 1GBRAM
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with ZenUI 2.0
- 5MP/8MP Rear camera
- 0.3MP/2MP front-facing Camera
- 8GB internal storage, ASUS WebStorage (Lifetime) 100GB
- External memory upto 64GB using Micro SD card
- 3G, 802.11b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 3.5mm audio jack , micro USB
- Dual SIM (Micro)
- 136.5 x 67 x 3.6~11 mm dimensions
- weighs around 125g
- 2,070mAh removable battery
- Pearl White, Glamour Red, Lemon Yellow,Silver Blue,Silver, Sheer Gold
ASUS Zenfone Go 4.5 2nd Generation has 4.5″ FWVGA (854×480 pixels) Display. It is powered by 1.2 GHz Quad-core Qualcomm processor LPDDR2 1GB RAM. The internal storage is 8GB which is expandable upto 64GB using microSD. Asus is also offering lifetime 100GB webstorage.
The device runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) out of the box with Zen UI 2.0 on the top of it. There are two variants in Camera aspects. The first model coming with 5MP rear camera and 0.3 front-facing camera. And the second model comes with 8MP rear camera with 2MP front-facing camera.
The smartphone supports Dual SIM (Micro) and comes with 3G, 802.11b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, BDS connectivities. Under the hood there is a 2,070mAh removable battery.
The 5MP/0.3MP (rear+ front) camera variant of Zenfone Go 4.5 is priced at Rs. 5,299 and the 2MP/8MP (rear+ front) camera variant is priced at Rs. 5,699. The smartphone comes in Pearl White, Glamour Red, Lemon Yellow,Silver Blue,Silver, Sheer Gold colors. The device will be available in almost all online eCommerce portals and also from Offline stores.