Asus has launched its new budget oriented smartphone ZenFone 3s Max in India which is the successor of Zenfone 3 Max, launched last year. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Asus Zenfone 3s Max
- 5.2-inch HD IPS 2.5D curved display
- Octa-Core 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor
- 3GB RAM
- Mali T860 GPU
- 32GB internal memory
- External memory up to 200GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 Nougat based on ZenUI 3.0
- 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture,
- 8-megapixl front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 85-degree wide viewing angle lens
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 5000mAh built-in battery
Asus Zenfone 3s Max sports a 5.2-inch HD IPS 2.5D curved display. It is powered by Octa-Core 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor along with 3GB RAM. The internal memory is 32GB which can be expanded up to 200GB with microSD. Out of the box, Zenfone 3s Max runs on Android 7.0 Nougat based on ZenUi 3.0.
This device has got a 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture and an 8-megapixl front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 85-degree wide viewing angle lens. A Fingerprint sensor is also placed into the home button. It has got a huge 5000mAh battery to power up the device. You can also charge other devices.
Asus Zenfone 3s Max comes with a price tag of 14999 in India and now available from both offline and online retailers such as Flipkart. This device comes in Black and Gold color variants. You can check out the full review of this device.