Asus has launched Zenfone 3 Laser in India along with other Zenfone 3 series smartphones Zenfone 3, Zenfone 3 Ultra and Zenfone 3 Deluxe. Zenfone 3 Laser packs 5.5-inch Display, 4GB of RAM, 13MP rear Camera. Let’s check out more specs of this device.
Specifications of Asus Zenfone 3 Laser (ZC551KL)
- 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Display
- Octa-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor
- 4GB RAM
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 32GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Zen UI 3.0
- 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX214 sensor, Laser AF, f/2.0 aperture
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- 3000mAh battery
Asus Zenfone 3 Laser comes with 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Display. It is powered by Octa-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor along with 4GB RAM. The internal storage is 32GB which can be expanded up to 128GB with microSD. Out of the box, the Asus Zenfone 3 Laser comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Zen UI 3.0 on the top.
As camera options, Asus Zenfone 3 Laser has a 13MP rear Camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX214 sensor, Laser AF, f/2.0 aperture. The front-facing camera is an 8MP shooter with f/2.0 aperture.
The device supports Dual SIM with 4G. It has a fingerprint sensor at the back. Under the hood, Zenfone 3 Laser has a 3000mAh battery with fast charging support.
The Asus Zenfone 3 Laser is priced at Rs. 18999 and comes in Glacier Silver and Sand Gold colors. It will be available from all major eCommerce sites and retail stores all across India.