After the successful launch of Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5 (ZE550KL) in September, Asus has launched its new smartphone Zenfone 2 Laser 6 (ZE601KL) in India with a price tag of Rs. 17,999. Lets find out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 6 (ZE601KL)
- 6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display with 72% screen to body ratio
- Corning gorilla glass 4 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 616 processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Zen UI 2.0 based Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- 13MP rear camera with Laser Auto Focus, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 164.55 x 84 x 10.55~3.9 mm
- Weighing around 190 grams
- 3000mAh battery
Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 6 (ZE601KL) comes with a 6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display with 72% screen to body ratio. The device has Corning gorilla glass 4 protection. It is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 616 SoC along with Adreno 405 GPU. The smartphone has 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 128GB using microSD. The device runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Zen UI 2.0 on the top of it.
The Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 6 is equipped with a 13MP rear camera with Laser Auto Focus. On the front, there is a 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture.
As connectivity options, the device includes 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. The device has dual SIM support. The smartphone packs in a 3000 mAh battery under the hood.
The Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 6 comes in Glacier Gray, Sheer Gold and Glamour Red colors and will be available though Flipkart, Snapdeal, and Amazon starting from midnight, today.