Asus has launched their new smartphone Zenfone Max with upgraded specs. Last time they launched Zenfone Max with Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 inside it but the new Zenfone Max packs a 1.5 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 615 processor. Lets check out the other specs of this smartphone.
Specifications of Zenfone Max ZC550KL
- 5.5-inch display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 615 processor
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 32GB internal storage
- External memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Zen UI 2.0
- 13-megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, Laser Auto Focus, Real Tone flash
- 5-megapixel front camera, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 5000mAh battery (non-removable)
The new Asus Zenfone Max features a 5.5-inch display (1280 x 720 pixels) with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection. It is powered by a 1.5 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 615 processor along with Adreno 405 GPU. Depending upon the RAM there are two variants 2GB/3GB RAM models with 32GB internal storage. The storage can be upgraded up to 64GB using MicroSD card.
As camera options, the device features a 13-megapixel rear camera on the back with f/2.0 aperture, Laser Auto Focus, Real Tone flash and a 5-megapixel camera on the front with 85-degree wide-angle lens and f/2.0 aperture.
The device comes with Dual SIM and 4G support. Inside the back cover, there is a huge 5000mAh non-removable battery. One thing it lacks a fingerprint sensor at the back or on the power button.
The 2GB RAM version Zenfone Max is priced at Rs. 9,999 and the 3GB RAM version at Rs. 12999. It comes in comes in black, orange and blue, white colours and will be available through Flipkart and all other retail stores across India. Asus also announced Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha as their first brand ambassador in India.