Apple has already announced iPhone SE in India and they have also revealed the pricing of its 16GB model with a price tag of Rs. 39,000. Now the company has officially declared the pricing of its 64GB model which is going to be Rs. 49,000. Both 16GB and 64GB variants are priced at $399 and $499 respectively in US.
Specifications of Apple iPhone SE
- 4.0 inches Display (640 x 1136 pixels) with 326 ppi pixel density
- Dual-core 1.84 GHz Twister processor with Apple A9 chipset
- PowerVR GT7600 GPU
- 12MP rear Camera, f/2.2 Aperture, dual-LED flash, 4K video recording
- 1.2MP front Camera with f/2.4 Aperture, 720p video recording
- 16/64 GB internal storage, no External card support
- 1642mAh Non-removable battery
- Nano SIM
Apple iPhone SE has a 4.0 inches Display along with 326 ppi pixel density. The design is similar to it’s predecessor 5s. But the Home button is improved a lot with Apple Pay support.
The device is powered by Dual-core 1.84 GHz Twister processor with Apple A9 chipset and PowerVR GT7600 GPU. It runs on latest iOS 9.3.
The rear camera is a 12MP shooter with f/2.2 Aperture, dual-LED flash which supports upto 4K video recording. The front-facing camera is a 1.2MP shooter with f/2.4 Aperture and 720p video recording. The flash is a Dual Tone Retina Flash. It can capture slow-mo videos upto 240 fps. The device supports Nano-SIM and powered by a 1642mAh Non-removable battery.