Apple has just officially announced their new iPad Pro with 12.9-inch display which is really huge. Leta take a look at the specifications.
Apple iPad Pro specifications
- 12.9 inch full Retina Display with 2732 x 2048 resolution with 264 ppi pixel density
- 6.9 mm thick, weighs 712 g
- A9X chip with 3rd gen 64-bit architecture
- 32/128GB variant
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- 8 MP iSight 1080p camera
- 1.2MP HD front-facing camera
- 4G LTE (optional), Wi‑Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac); dual channel (2.4GHz and 5GHz), MIMO
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Up to 10 hours of battery backup
Apple iPad Pro has 12.9 inch full Retina Display with 2732 x 2048 resolution with 264 ppi pixel density and Fingerprint sensor (Touch ID). It is 6.9 mm thick and weighs around 712 g. It is powered by A9X chipset with 3rd gen 64-bit architecture processor along with 2GB RAM. The internal storage has two variants respectively 32/128 GB.
The rear camera is a 8 MP iSight 1080p camera which can record upto [email protected] The front-facing camera is 1.2 MP. It has single Single SIM (Nano-SIM) capability along with 4G LTE (optional), Wi‑Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac); dual channel (2.4GHz and 5GHz), MIMO, Bluetooth. It has also got Non-removable Li-Po battery which will give battery backup upto 10 hours. This iPad also has a highly responsive Pencil.
The Apple iPad Pro is priced $799 for the 32GB version, $949 for 128GB and $1079 for the 128GB variant and it comes in Silver, Space Gray, and Gold colors. The device will be available from November. The Apple Pencil is priced $99.