boAt DSP 4000 is launched in India and it is the first earphone with Lightning Connector approved by Apple MFI. Lets checkout the key features of this earphones.
Specifications of boAt DSP 4000
- High Fidelity Digital In Ear Earphones with built-in Hi-Fi Digital Audio converter
- Drivers: 8.6 mm
- Signals: Digital 24Bit 48Khz
- Connectivity: Lightning Connector
- Compatible Devices: iPhone, iPad, iPod
- Functions: Play/Pause, Volume Control and Music Track, Can Change Previous and Next Tracks
- Noise Cancellation: Earbuds Passive Noise Cancellation
- Frequency range: 20Hz- 20kHz
boAt DSP 4000 has high quality In Ear Headphones which has built in Hi-Fi Digital Audio converter. The driver is 8.6 mm so it promises to produce high quality sound. It also includes 24Bit 48Khz decoding rate along with Earbuds Passive Noise cancellation process.
The 1.2mm unbreakable flat cable ensures that it will be free of knots and tangles. The earphone can Control the track like Play/Pause along with Volume controls. You can also change the tracks. The frequency range of this earphone is 20Hz – 20KHz.
The boAt DSP 4000 is priced at Rs. 4,999 in India and available through Amazon.in.