Alcatel has announced its new tablet Alcatel Plus 10 2-in-1 with 4G LTE keyboard with Alcatel Idol 4 and Idol 4S. Lets check out the specifications of Alcatel Plus 10 2-in-1 tablet.
Specifications of Alcatel Plus 10 2-in-1
- 10.1-inch 1280 x 800 pixels 10-point capacitive multi-touch display
- 5MP rear camera
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Quad-Core Intel Cherry Trail T3 Z8350 1.92 GHz processor
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Windows 10
- 4G LTE (In the keyboard), Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, 1x USB, 1x Micro USB 2.0, micro HDMI
- Dual front speakers
- 5830 mAh (tablet) + 2580 mAh (Keyboard)
Alcatel Plus 10 2-in-1 has a 10.1-inch 1280 x 800 pixels 10-point capacitive multi-touch display. The device is powered by 1.92 GHz Quad-Core Intel Cherry Trail T3 Z8350 processor along with 2GB RAM. The internal memory is 32GB which can be expanded upto 64GB using microSD. The device runs on Windows 10 out of the box.
The rear camera is 5MP which can record HD videos. The front-facing camera is 2 MP to take selfies and video calling. It has Dual front speakers with 4G LTE (In the keyboard), Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, 1x USB, 1x Micro USB 2.0, micro HDMI connectivities. The device has a 5830mAh battery and 2580 mAh for Keyboard.
Alcatel Plus 10 2-in-1 will be up for sale in Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa in June 2016 and comes in metallic silver, matte white, matte volcano black and a warm gray leather finish.