Alcatel has announced its new Idol series smartphone Alcatel Idol 4S at MWC 2016. Lets check out the specifications of Alcatel Idol 4S.
Specifications of Alcatel Idol 4S
- 5.5-inch 2560 x 1440 pixels Quad HD AMOLED display
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 (620) processor
- 3GB RAM
- Adreno 510 550MHz GPU
- 32GB Internal Storage,
- External memory upto 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Dual SIM
- Dual stereo speakers
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, GPS with A-GPS, USB OTG
- 3000mAh battery with fast charging
Alcatel Idol 4S has a 5.5-inch 2560 x 1440 pixels Quad HD AMOLED display with Precog UI (Touchless control). The device is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 (620) processor along with Adreno 510 (550MHz) GPU and 3GB RAM. The internal memory is 32GB which can be expanded upto 512GB using microSD. The device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box.
The rear camera is 16MP with dual-tone LED Flash which can record upto 1080p videos. The front-facing camera is 8MP with LED flash to take selfies and video calling. It supports Dual SIM with 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz), NFC, GPS with A-GPS, USB OTG connectivities. The device has a 3000mAh battery with fast charging and Dual stereo speakers.
The price of Alcatel Idol 4S will be announced soon. It comes in Gold, Dark Gray, Rose Gold and Metal Silver colors. They have also announced Idol 4.