Alcatel has introduced its new camera smartphone Flash with Dual front cameras and Dual rear cameras. Let’s check out the specs of the device.
Specifications of Alcatel Flash
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS full lamination display, Dragontrail Glass protection
- Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor
- 3GB RAM
- Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 32GB internal storage
- External memory up to 128GB microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED Flash, Sony IMX258 sensor, 1/3.06 sensor size, 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP + 5MP dual front-facing cameras with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, USB Type-C, USB OTG
- 3100mAh battery with fast charging
Alcatel Flash sports a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS full lamination display protected by Dragontrail Glass. It is powered by Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor along with 3GB RAM. The internal memory is 32GB which can be expanded up to 128GB with microSD. The device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box.
Alcatel Flash features 13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED Flash, Sony IMX258 sensor, and f/2.0 aperture. It has both Monochrome and RGB sensors. The device also has dual front cameras, 8MP + 5MP with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture. Dual cameras will help to take better pictures with DSLR-like blur effect.
The device supports 4G VoLTE, Hybrid Dual SIM, USB Type-C. Under the hood, it has a 3100mAh battery with fast charging support.
Alcatel Flash comes in a Black color with the unibody metal design with brushed metal back. No news on the pricing yet.