Acer has announced its most new flagship Liquid smartphone Acer Liquid Jade 2 at Balcelona. Lets check out the specifications of the Acer Liquid Jade 2.
Specifications of Acer Liquid Jade 2
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1080 × 1920 pixels) AMOLED display with 100% NTSC color gamut
- 21MP camera with f/2.2 aperture, dual LED flash
- 8MP front-facing with f/2.2 aperture, 84-degree wide-angle lens
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 808 processor
- Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory
- Android (exact version unknown)
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual Band) MIMO, GPS, USB Type-C
Acer Liquid Jade 2 has a 5.5-inch (1080 × 1920 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display with 100% NTSC color gamut. The device is powered by Hexa-Core Snapdragon 808 processor along with Adreno 418 GPU and 3GB RAM. The internal memory is 32GB. The device runs on Android out of the box.
The rear camera is 21MP with f/2.2 aperture and dual LED flash which can record upto 4k videos. The front-facing camera is 8 MP with f/2.2 aperture and 84-degree wide-angle lens to take selfies and record upto 1080p videos. It has 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual Band) MIMO, GPS, USB Type-C connectivities. There is no news about the battery.
Acer Liquid Jade 2 will be available very soon but still there are no news on pricing.